We are seeking an experienced Executive Administrative and Personal Assistant who is motivated, team-oriented and committed to providing a superior level of support to senior management.
The International Development Fund for Economy and Culture (IDFEC) is a global startup incubator and accelerator. IDFEC is specialized in turning promising research projects from top universities and research institutes into startups that are brought into the countries of our investors. IDFEC investors are mostly public government funds as well as large organizations and institutions for and with whom IDFEC establishes the “innovation hubs” of the future. IDFEC helps startups to build a founding team and bring their discoveries into the markets by supporting early-stage funding, providing accelerator programs, and office spaces or discounts from corporate partners.
The Executive Assistant/Office Manager will be responsible for implementing the overall organizational objectives and policies, business development, and office administration. The ideal candidate must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles and be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support-related tasks, therefore the candidate should be well organized and flexible.
- Coordinating and scheduling complex senior-level internal / external meetings and events involving participants in multiple locations, and compiling meeting agendas. Furthermore, this position requires the reservation of meeting space and the necessary accommodations
- Providing administrative office support to include answering phones, greeting and interacting with clients, distributing mail, maintaining electronic and hard copy filing, taking meeting minutes, creating documents, processing invoices, etc.
- Producing high-quality documentation and professionally bound presentations
- Updating and maintaining contact databases. May include compiling information for inclusion in reports or presentation materials including preparing reports, charts, graphs, or tables as necessary
- Working closely with our partners and network in the realms of scientific research, politics, and business.
- Supporting internal and external client relations
- Degree and certificate in a business-related field
- Strong work tenure: 5 years of solid administrative experience supporting C-Level Executives;
- Prior experience with international organizations or a fund, is strongly preferred
- In-depth understanding of financial analysis, corporate valuation and accounting concepts
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills
- Flexibility in availability and some travels may be required
- Demonstrating proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capability
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Experience and interest in internal and external communications, partnership development, and fundraising
- Proficient in analytical, technical, and financial modelling skills - Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
- Fluency in both written and spoken German and English required
Details such as your expectations from IDFEC will be negotiated on an individual basis.